Subjects covered in 2019:
- Nurturing the health of our climate, water cycles and community - Henry Sheehan and Glenn Morris
- Screening of The Big U Turn Ahead - a presentation by Earth Systems Scientist Will Stephan from the Climate Council.
- The impact of light on the night sky - Steve Fletcher
- Climate action one step at a time - Judi Summers.
Subjects covered in 2016:
- Idalia National Park (Qld) and the Bridled Nailtail Wallaby
- Cane toads in the Clarence Valley
- Research on Northern Quolls in the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
Subjects covered in 2015:
- An update on gas mining in the NSW Northern Rivers
- The night sky and light pollution
- Volunteering for the wombats in Epping Forest National Park in Queensland
- Inspiration for your town garden
Subjects covered in 2014:
- Given the outlook the planet faces with climate change, is it time to consider nuclear energy as part of the solution?
- Holistic management of grazing property "Wilton Park", using planned grazing techniques and sustainable business decisions
- Challenges of land ownership in a remote part of NW Tasmania
- Osprey banding in NSW
Subjects covered 2013:
- Coal seam gas and the Glenugie vigil/blockade
- Waste management and recycling in the Clarence local government area.
- An uplifting talk for conservationists, naturalists and others interested in the environment.
- The Hotspots Fire Project.
- National Parks and thheir wildlife in India and Bhutan.
Subjects covered in 2012:
- The Indian Myna eradication campaign conducted by Clarence Valley Conservation in Action (CIA)
- The management of National Parks in the Diamantina River catchment in north-western Queensland.
- Responsible forestry and the FSC standard.
- Wild Count - a fauna research program in the southern New England region.
The topics in 2011 included:
- Coal seam gas exploration in the NSW Northern Rivers area
- Research into Flying Foxes and their management near population centres
- Nature in crisis in the Murray-Darling Basin and in the Pilliga Forests.